Sow A Seed Book Marketing Program
The SAS Book Marketing Program is organized to provide an impartation of services to a chosen set of individuals who would possibly need assistance in the areas of marketing and the visibility of their book. Services provided are inclusive of:
1. Six (6) Weeks of services
2. A Custom Designed Media Sheet
3. Book placed on 5 - 7 Book Visibility Platforms
4. Visibility on 3 -Author Platforms (i.e., podcasts, radio shows, TV shows, magazines, guest blogger, contributing writer articles, etc.
5. A summary of services
7. 1:1 Consultation with CEO/Book Strategist
8. 1:1 Consultation with VP/Publicist
9. and a host of a few other bonuses!
Beta Readers & Reviewers Program
This Program recruits various different individuals to volunteer their time to read and provide feedback to the many books that are presented to them. In exchange we acknowledge their phenomenal insights in each book as our way of saying thank you!
Anthology Authentics Program
For more information check out the Services section.